24.12.10

i m back xDD

隔了这样久没有写了。。。其实是那个sampat por讲miss我的blog。。。。 (不要骂我!)



7,8,9/12(genting trip)



me wait tis day wait ka neck pun long liao....finally tis day is reach ler...genting trip wiv my best frenssss!!!
in the bus we like siao kia aneh...c tio ferrari jh shout ka like gv ppl 打枪 aneh...but after a while all ppl slp ki liao..left me , dean , jh , steven bo slp nia...me keep laugh ...finally my 喉咙痛 liao...cham nia...
agak agak afternoon aneh tio reach genting ler...very excited...thn we go check in...be4 in the hotel room...jh or steven(limpek 4get liao) kok kok the door ...wan ''good bro'' maii kacau kacau us...
thn we tio gamble lor couz ntg to do...foong kor kor keep win d...thn turn me do ''zhong'' liao...keep lose..waste rm10++ ..xim tia nia...thn ntg to do keep sms wiv her lor...

Night all bo slp...onli daniel them slp ka like pig aneh nia...we at outside room ply poker lor....damn funny...keep laugh...thn dean n wz guai lan...go scare daniel thm ...gv xn scold back...thn agak agak 4am++ we go McDonald eat eat ...thn me n jh go back room slp agak 15min tio gv thm kacau wake up ler..thn ready go outdoor ply ler...we ply all 刺激 d game~~~finish liao baru ka 12pm nia...
thn go burger king eat...48 exp but yummy xDDD
thn all back hotel slp ler...
dean say 2pm aneh wan wake up ler...tapi slp ka 5pm~6pm++...say wan early wake up d si dean...tape mist late wake up d pun si dean...
nite we all go food court eat....thn go ply boling xDDD 48 syok ~~~thn go starbuck kapsiao until 3am++
thn continue go outside room ply...tis time gv ppl complain ...tat 2 ppl 赶 us back room slp
thn we bak room drink beer ....thn all slp ler
left me beh slp...thn me call benben kapsiao...steven pun come oso....a while nia steven slp ki ler...turn jh wake up pui me n ben ben kapsiao....thn finally all slp liao...

Next morning wan back ler TT
damn bo gam buan aneh...
we go eat breakfast~thn me pui steven go highlands thr do thing...dean thr go ply initial D
thn go bus stop thr wait bus....thn back ler...
after few hour...reach penang ler...thn keep walk walk walk...walk ka me pek chek...wan du lan liao...ko aneh hungry ko wan walk aneh far...finally got bus come ler...
thn we go oldtown eat dinner...thn arh boon come find us.....eat finish liao me n boon walk back home liao...

                                                                                                                                                 finish~



Tang Hup Mu Doo Kwan Grading
19/12 is my grading day....very 紧张....
lucky got my best frens..-wei zhu -cheng liang thm acc me
me 7am go heng ee worm up ler...
thn keep pattern pattern...from yellow blet to green belt...thn to blue belt....thn last is brown 1
thn Master CK Leong lai ler...tat is my idol~~~
thn start grading ler...紧张+兴奋 >.<
still got long time thn turn to me...
me go other place training ...
thn after a while...
turn me ler...
me normal normal...i think no wrong step gua..
thn fnish ler...48 喘...
thn change one step ler....
tat chen liang duno wan kill me or hami...
flying turning come...hiam hiam hit tio my head ...lucky me hiam tio....
thn tio aneh finish ler...Master CK Leong suddenly wan sparring
chen laing eh kick 48 got power...my hand 48 pain ...but must say sry to chen liang ...me 不小心 block tio ur kick n use power...sry... TT
thn tio teach us some teknik.....thn finsih ler me n wz go eat thing

                                                                                                                                   Finish~



Steamboat + prg mall
laz laz fri me n my cousin go prg mall ply inital D
mana tau reach thr liao ka noe ting ting thr boom ==
all worker buzy to clean thr floor...
thn i saw ppl at thr ply tat game catch fish d....very cut3
thn me n my cousin curi go inside ply xDDD
ply ka half nia we go eat lunch....thn bak thr continue ply
until 7pm ler my mum come fetch us go eat steamboat ler.
me very like to eat steamboat
reach thr ler hvn pay moni me tio go take food ler...got lala...beef...pork...meet...sandwich n many many
thn eat ka 9pm aneh back home ler...


                                                                                                                                          finish~~~

0 评论: